- May 10, 2016 – Work on the façade of 383 Saint-Jacques / Update
- March 1, 2016 – Construction Work / Intercontinental Hotel Montréal
- December 9, 2015 – Demonstration Notice
- December 08, 2015 - Portable Fire Extinguisher Inspection, NFPA 10
- November 19, 2015 – Notice : A new emergency mass notification system
Nous vous invitons à prendre connaissance des trois pièces jointes. Nous avons fait l’acquisition d’un système de communication en cas d’urgence.
Sophie Thiam au bureau d’administration communiquera avec vous d’ici vendredi 27 novembre 2015, afin de s’assurer que nous possédons une base de données à jour.
Sincères salutations !
- November 16, 2015 - Security consideration following the events in Paris
- Octobre 20, 2015 – Invitation - Exhibition Solidaires from October 19 to 23
- October 15, 2015 – Invitation - Melon Celebration
- September 16, 2015 – HURRY ... LAST WEEK TO REGISTER!
- September 15, 2015 – Invitation Montreal Parking Day
- August 25, 2015 – Electrical Power Shut-Off
- August 19, 2015 – Electrical Power Shut-Off - Cancelled
- August 18, 2015 – Electrical Power Shut-Off
- August 17, 2015 – INVITATION / CONCERT-MIDI
The World Trade Centre will present the six-piece ensemble Ayrad this Wednesday, August 19th as part of “Concerts-midi” series. The concert will be held from 12 am to 13 pm at Square Victoria. Ayrad offers festive songs inspired by Andalusian, Berber and Flamenco rhythms, and spiced up with reggae, Latin and Chaabi Moroccan grooves.
Welcome everyone !
- August 14, 2015 – Speakers Control North Tower, 2nd and 6th Floor
- July 21, 2015 – Welcome to COMPTOIR 21 Restaurant
- June 23, 2015 – CONCERTS-MIDI ARE BACK!
Summer Beats at Square Victoria
What could be better than spending your summer lunch hours in a park? Our “Concerts-midi” series lets you double your pleasure with musical discoveries every Thursday from June 25 to September 2, from 12 to 1 p.m., at Square Victoria.
Calendrier des concerts
Have a nice summer!
- June 05, 2015 – Welcome to GRILL & CHEEZ Restaurant
- April 28, 2015 – Welcome to Uniprix Samar El-Gharib
- Make Time For Green Space
This Tuesday May 26 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Ruelle des Fortifications, learn tips for a greener workplace, ask questions to the environmental strategies experts, come and share your best green practices, and know more about our Office Tenants Sustainability Guide.
Draw of an environmental audit of your business.
- May 19, 2015 – New Organic Basket Program
- May 15, 2015 – Expertise to be performed on St. Antoine’s facade
- May 8, 2015 – Speakers Control
- May 5, 2015 – Work to be performed on St .Antoine’s facada
- May 4, 2015 – New – Organic Baskets Program
- April 30, 2015 – Demonstration Notice
- April 28, 2015 – 2015 Bike Shop
- April 21, 2015 - BIXI Key multi-users loan program
We are happy to offer you once again the . As a tenant of the World Trade Centre Montréal, this program enables you to benefit access to bicycles on the BIXI network during the business hours.
Get your multi-user BIXI key at the Information desk, and ride away free of charge for up to 60 minutes every time you borrow a bicycle! For further information on the program, see the attached User Guide. Have a good season!
- April 15, 2015 - The great spring cleaning event!
- Blood drive
The World Trade Centre Montréal, in conjunction with Victoria-Square Medical Centre, is proud to be hosting a Héma-Québec blood drive on Wednesday, April 15, in the foyer of 393 Saint-Jacques. Giving blood takes only an hour of your time, but it can help save up to four lives!
- April 13, 2015 - Actizone: Group classes open to all
- April 11, 2015 - Reconstruction of the rue De Bleury overpass - From April 11 until the end of the year 2015
- April 7, 2015 - “KEEP FIT” FORMULA: the more you move, the more you save!
- April 2, 2015 - DEMONSTRATION NOTICE
- March 30, 2015 - Easter Holidays
- January 26, 2015 - LEED Silver certification in the Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance category
- January 12, 2015 - Fee Schedule 2015
- Novembre 27, 2014 - Drop-off Box for the Holidays
- November 19, 2014 - Invitation - Energy-saving programs from Hydro-Québec
- November 14, 2014 - BIXI : End of the season
- August 1, 2014 - Speakers Control
- July 30, 2014 - Speakers Control North Tower
- July 17, 2014 - Line fire pump maintenance
- July 15, 2014 - Speakers Control
- July 4, 2014 - Ceilings Verification
- July 3, 2014 - Emmergency Speakers Test
- June 20, 2014-Registration Exercise Classes Summer 2014
- June 18, 2014 - Fête nationale, June 24 2014
- June 9, 2014 – Exhibit – LOVE Project
- May 27, 2014 – New website announcement
- May 9, 2014 - Major Renovation Wilson Building
- April 25, 2014 - Cirque du soleil
- April 24, 2014 - Test Cellular Network
- April 17, 2014 - Bike Shop
- April 17, 2014 - Registration Exercise Classes
- April 14, 2014 - Return of Bixi Season
- April 9, 2014 - Test on Buildings Speakers
- April 8, 2014 - Important Renovations
- April 3, 2014 - Conference on Benefits of Running
- February 18, 2014 - Your opinion on Place Ville-Marie
- January 14, 2014 – Fee Schedule for 2014
- January 10, 2014 – Window Cleaning
- 3 elevators
- 1 freight elevator (loading dock/2nd floor)
- 6 elevators
- 1 freight elevator (loading dock/food court)
- 2 elevators to the parking garage
Ruelle des Fortifications
- Escalators to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Escalators to underground pedestrian network (Square-Victoria metro)
- Elevator between ground floor and underground passageway (Palais des congrès)
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM: Routine deliveries accepted anytime
- Monday to Friday, 5:00 PM to 7:00 AM: Advance arrangements required
- Weekends and holidays: Advance arrangements required
Freight elevators must be reserved in advance if they are required for an extended period of time (moving, delivery of construction supplies or office furniture, etc.) or outside of regular hours of operation.
For more information, please contact the Tenant Services Centre.
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
HVAC System Operating Hours
- Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Additional use: On demand (at tenant's expense)
HVAC specialists are available to provide you with the following services:
- Changes to air conditioning and heating systems
- Thermostat relocation and adjustments
- Installation of air diffusers
- Activation of air conditioning outside of regular building hours.
Contact the Tenant Services Centre to:
- Arrange off-hour HVAC services
- Find out more about temperature or humidity levels.
In an emergency, dial 514 847-1349.
Then call 9-1-1.
In an emergency situation (fire, bomb scare, medical emergency, suspicious individual or package, etc.), contact the World Trade Centre Montréal Security Department at 514 847-1349.
If you need to call 9-1-1, notify the Security Department immediately so they can facilitate access for emergency crews.
For complete details on World Trade Centre Montréal security measures, go to Security, Access & Emergency Procedures.
Tenant Services Centre
The Tenant Services Centre is a front-line service offered by Ivanhoé Cambridge to tenants of the World Trade Centre Montréal in order to ensure the delivery of an effective service tailored to their needs. Feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance.
The Tenant Services Centre can be reached 24/7.
Tel.: 514 982-2494
Fax: 514 861-9602
1001 Square-Victoria Street, Suite C-500
Montreal, Quebec H2Z 2B1
Tel.: 514 982-9888
Fax: 514 982-0170
Property Administrator, Client Relations
Tel.: 514 982-4711
Director, Property Management
Tel.: 514 673-1313
Assistant Coordinator, Security
Tel.: 514 982-4705
Maintenance Service Manager
Tel.: 514 982-4701
Technical Service Manager
Tel.: 514 982-4710
Parking Garage Supervisor
Tel.: 514 982-4709
Construction & Renovations
We offer consultation and coordination services for all major construction or renovation projects to be performed in your office or retail premises.
- Drafting and architectural project approval
- Quotes for build-out work (work performed by a contractor)
- Management and supervision of work
- Telecommunication room–related work
- Drill work
- And more!
All services are appraised upon request. Tenants incur the cost of said services once approved.
In order to comply with the building’s business standards, written authorization from the World Trade Centre Montréal management is required prior to proceeding with any alterations, repairs or changes affecting your premises. The World Trade Centre Montréal Construction Department will supervise your project and coordinate access to the building.
For more information, contact the World Trade Centre Montréal management office at 514 982-9888.
BUILDING ACCESS FOR SUPPLIERS
You must notify the Tenant Services Centre in writing whenever any work involving an outside supplier is to be carried out in your premises outside of regular building hours.
Please send the following required information by fax or email:
- Company name of the supplier
- Full names of the workers requiring access to your premises
- Name of the person from the World Trade Centre Montréal Construction Department who authorized the work
- Work date(s)
- Times at which work is scheduled to begin and end
- Description of the work to be performed
- How the workers will access your premises.
Suppliers must go to the security desk to sign in and obtain a visitor’s pass. This enables the Security Department to better monitor visits and react promptly in the event of an emergency.
There are 125 indoor bicycle parking spaces reserved for occupants of the World Trade Centre Montréal.
Other cyclist-friendly amenities include:
- Water dispenser
- 24 lockers
- Padlock station
- Air compressor for tires
- Changing and shower facilities.
All bicycles must be identified with a parking authorization sticker issued by the World Trade Centre Montréal. To register your bicycle, go to the parking garage management office located on level P1. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 3:00PM.
For more information, please contact the parking garage supervisor at 514 982-4709 between 8:00AM and 3:00PM on weekdays.
Access off Saint-Antoine Street West
Clearance: 12' (3.65 m)
Loading dock with elevating platform
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM: Routine deliveries accepted anytime
Monday to Friday, 5:00 PM to 7:00 AM: Advance arrangements required
Weekends and holidays: Advance arrangements required
For more information, please contact the Tenant Services Centre.
The environment can always use a helping hand, which is why World Trade Centre Montréal tenants actively take part in the various recycling programs in effect throughout the building. Recycling paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, electronics, batteries and cellphones supports charitable organizations that help people reintegrate into society.
PAPER, CARDBOARD, PLASTIC, GLASS AND METAL
All types of paper are accepted for recycling, including newsprint, directories, coated paper and colour paper. You do not need to remove staples or paper clips. Boxes must be folded and placed near the recycling bin.
Just remember to keep your recyclables and garbage separate.
The housekeeping crew will empty the respective bins every weekday evening.
We recycle most containers made of plastic (except those labelled with plastic recycling symbol #6), glass and metal (aluminum). You will find appropriately marked recycling bins in kitchenettes, conference rooms and the food court.
ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
Items accepted: Computers, keyboards, monitors, mice, TVs, DVD/Blu-ray players, modems, servers, amplifiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, projectors, remote controls, chargers, cables, landline phones, rechargeable and non-rechargeable household batteries (no dry-cell batteries), sound systems, appliances, grills, microwave ovens.
All items are disposed of safely and responsibly, and the privacy of the information contained in electronic devices is protected.
Cellphones and toner cartridges: Clearly identified, locked boxes for recycling smartphones, cellphones and walkie-talkies, along with boxes for recycling toner cartridges, can be found in the mailroom, near the security desk, on the 380 Saint-Antoine West entrance side. Cartridges must be reinserted in their original packaging prior to being dropped off.
BATTERIES, PENS, MECHANICAL PENCILS AND MARKERS
Tenants can place their used batteries, pens, mechanical pencils and markers in the recycling boxes identified for this purpose located in their common area. The housekeeping crew will empty the contents of these boxes on a regular basis.
Contact the Tenant Services Centre to:
- Arrange an electronic or computer equipment pickup. A pickup fee will apply, but there is no charge for the recycling service.
- Ask about the recycling program or procure recycling boxes for your office.
Environment & Sustainability
Ivanhoé Cambridge has adopted an environmental policy that serves as the basis for environmental excellence and drafted clear guidelines that expand the reach of our actions. We believe in making sustainable development, including protecting the environment, an integral part of our investment, asset management, real estate development and management activities.
In keeping with our commitment to being a responsible property manager, we require our suppliers, partners and guests to adhere to our environmental standards. We also strive to raise the awareness of our tenants about the importance of embracing planet-friendly practices.
You may be wondering what you can do to make your office greener or perhaps you have already started taking actions to become a more sustainable company.
In both cases, this guide was created for you. It provides office occupants with facts, information and concrete actions on how to create a more sustainable office space. The guide covers everything from employee engagement, energy water and waste reduction, sustainable purchasing, the improvement of indoor air quality, and encouraging sustainable transportation to and from the office.
Making these small changes will have a big impact – your office will not only be greener, but it will be a healthier and more productive work environment for staff. Not to mention reduced operating costs, since many of the actions proposed in this guide are potentially cost saving.
It’s a win-win situation for everyone! Let’s work together to multiply our sustainability impacts by creating more efficient office spaces and work environments that we can all be proud of.
To find out more about the environmental and financial benefits of new practices designed to minimize our carbon footprint in the workplace, check out the Office Occupant’s Sustainability Guide (in PDF format).
ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Energy efficiency represents a constant challenge for Ivanhoé Cambridge. Each year, we strive to reduce energy consumption without compromising tenant comfort. Today, Ivanhoé Cambridge is an industry leader in this field, the result of an innovative energy management plan developed and implemented in association with our partner Cofely Services.
Housekeeping services at the World Trade Centre Montréal are sourced out to a company that uses environmentally friendly cleaning products.
PAPER HAND TOWEL COMPOSTING PROGRAM
A composting program is in place for used paper hand towels collected from the washrooms at the World Trade Centre Montréal. Please do not dispose of any other materials in the designated bins.
- The World Trade Centre Montréal is part of the Communauto car sharing network. Two electric Communauto vehicles are available in the WTCM parking garage. To sign yourself or your company up for this program, visit www.communauto.com.
- Four electric vehicle charging stations are available in the parking garage.
- There are also a range of cyclist-friendly amenities available for use by our two-wheel commuters.
Security, access & emergency procedures
- In an emergency situation (fire, bomb scare, suspicious individual or package, etc.), contact the World Trade Centre Montréal Security Department at 514 847-1349.
- If you need to call 9-1-1, notify the Security Department immediately so they can facilitate access for emergency crews : 514 847-1349
- For complete details on World Trade Centre Montréal security measures, please refer to :
DURING REGULAR BUILDING HOURS:
- Routine monitoring of common areas
- Electronic surveillance
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- Controlled access to the building (access card system)
- Training of floor wardens.
OUTSIDE REGULAR BUILDING HOURS:
- Tenants are required to use their access card to enter the building on weekdays between 7:00 PM and 7:00 AM and during weekends and holidays.
- Visitors and tenants who do not have an access card must use the intercom located at the entrance of 380 Saint-Antoine Street West to communicate with the security guard.
- A security escort to the World Trade Centre Montréal parking garage is available upon request. Call 514 982-9888 or go to the security desk located near the 380 Saint-Antoine Street West entrance.
It is forbidden to carry out any solicitation activity inside the building, whether during or outside business hours. Please report any activity of this nature to the Tenant Services Centre at 514 982-2494 and provide as much information as possible. Any such individuals will be promptly escorted off the property by a security guard.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
The building is equipped with an access control system requiring a magnetic stripe access card. To make changes to a card (new employee, name change, cancellation following an employee’s departure, etc.) or to obtain further information:
- Complete the access control request or modification online form
- Or send an email to the Tenant Services Centre.
Contact the Tenant Services Centre to:
- Change your door locks:
- The World Trade Centre Montréal Security Department must have a copy of the new key so the premises can be accessed in an emergency (fire, water damage, etc.).
- If you decide to change the type of lock you use during your lease period, you must reinstall the original lock at the end of your lease at your expense.
- Obtain more information on the access control system.
Authorized representatives of your company can contact the Tenant Services Centre to arrange additional services, including:
- Electrical repairs
- Elevator reservation
- Sundry tasks
Any additional service not covered in your lease constitutes an “on-demand” service. Please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information about what we can do for you. Cost estimates may be produced upon request. Below is an overview of the available options:
- Architectural and engineering consulting
- Cleaning of walls and ceilings
- Construction and renovation consulting
- Dishwashing and pickup service
- Electrical, carpentry, plumbing and mechanical services
- Light materials handling
- Microwave and refrigerator cleaning
- Office design/furnishing
- Polishing of woodwork and wood furniture
- Steam cleaning and/or shampooing of carpets and upholstered furniture
- Ultrasonic blind cleaning.
UMBRELLAS FOR RAINY DAYS
The Tenant Services Centre has umbrellas you can borrow free of charge on rainy days. Simply go to the information booth and leave a piece of photo ID with the attendant.
To learn more about the services offered to you as a World Trade Centre Montréal tenant, please contact the Tenant Services Centre.
This fee schedule covers the most frequently used products and services available to you as a World Trade Centre Montréal tenant. Although it is a useful guide, it does not apply to specific materials and services.
Please contact the Tenant Services Centre for more information regarding your specific needs.
|MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS|
|Acoustic tile||$26.65||Per unit|
|Standard key||$4.87||Per unit|
|Standard halogen||$10.89||Per unit|
|U-shaped fluorescent||$18.20||Per unit|
|Standard fluorescent||$7.76||Per unit|
|Standard incandescent||$2.13||Per unit|
|Plastic lens||$17.77||Per unit|
|Neon deflector||$78.28||Per unit|
|Operations technician||$46.27||Hourly rate|
|Specialized technician||$64.62||Hourly rate|
|Cleaning/maintenance attendant||$39.80||Hourly rate|
|Security guard||$39.03||Hourly rate|
|HVAC technician||$71.11||Hourly rate|
- $4.00 for each 20 minutes
- $20 for 12 H maximum
- $25 for 24 H maximum
- Between 6:00 PM to 5:30 AM: $11.00
- Early Bird Special (in between 5:30 AM and 7:30 AM and out before 5:00 PM): $13.50
- Unreserved space: $275.00
- Reserved space: $440.00
Cashier at the exit, 7 days a week, from 7 AM to 9 PM
Payment in cash or by VISA or MASTERCARD
For exit between 9 PM and 7 AM, parking fees must be paid by VISA or MASTERCARD at the pay station located at the garage exit.
FROM JULY 5TH
Cashier 7 days a week:
- Monday to Friday: 7 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday and holidays: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Payment in cash or by VISA or MASTERCARD
Outside these hours, parking fees must be paid by VISA or MASTERCARD at the pay station located at the garage exit.
For more information, please call Vinci Park at 514 907-7538.
CHANGING & SHOWER FACILITIES
Tenants of the World Trade Centre Montréal have access to a fully equipped locker room. Located near the food court, it includes lockers, sinks, showers and washrooms and is open weekdays from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
If you would like to make use of these amenities, please print out and sign the agreement below and take your completed form to the Ruelle des Fortifications information booth.This is a free service for registered tenants.
Take some weight off your shoulders—literally !
The World Trade Centre Montréal has locker space available for rent for users of the changing and shower facilities located next to the food court.
To take advantage of this offer, you must:
- Be a registrated member of the WTCM changing and shower facilities
- Provide you own padlock
- Cost : 55 $ including taxes (non-refundable) per year (May 1, 2016, to April 30, 2017).
To reserve your half locker, go to the information booth or call Serge Drasse at 514 982-9888 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM). Places are limited!
IF YOU CREATE SHORTCUTS TO THESE FORMS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE THEM REGULARLY.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Tenant Services Centre at 514 982-2494.